Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Special Offer... free cake anyone?

Assalamu alaykum all!

Jazakillah khair to those who have taken advantage of the free 30 min session!

And if you are reading this and haven’t yet had a session, this is because I know you will soon, Inshallah and just wanted to let you know the special offer.


What's the Offer?

I only have a week left on my offer of free sessions and have 30 spaces left.

So what I will do is for 3 referrals you guys give me, you will receive a free MyBaked Cakes 10” cake! MyBaked Cakes is the new cake business that I and my family are setting up; we have a generation of cake baking behind us.

You can see some of them on my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=118130&id=507254609&l=de9df16fd6


What You Need To Do

So What do you need to do to get one of these 10” cakes for free?

1) Ensured you have had the free 30 min session yourself
2) Fill the online survey
3) Refer at least 3 sisters to myself (make sure they mention your name!)
4) Your referees complete the survey
5) Eat your cake, baked just the way you like it! :D

Offer ends 26th June 2009

Ma’salam

Sara Bhatti
DiscoverU Lifecoach

07888697639

And if you’re a brother reading this, never fear you can take advantage of this too, all you have to do is instead of referring 3 sisters, you will have to refer 4 sisters! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can i take this session?how can i know more about it?

bintyaqub said...

Assalam ualaykum

I am no longer offering free sessions.

I am currently working in affiliation with DiscoverU Life. If you wish for me to coahc you, its easy, just go to the website and sign up with 1 on 1 coaching putting my name into the prefered choice for a coach.

http://www.discoverulife.com/

Hope that helped